Wednesday, June 27, 2012

say it ain't so

{yes I know, ain't isn't a real word}.

 It's only June and I've already had my first "back-to-school" dream, hopefully getting out of the AK and into some sun will help hold off any other dreams and let me focus on enjoying my summer.

I love the whole *squirrel* thing, and that is totally "me", but I don't want to step on any toes, and realistically it's usually sparkly things that distract me so. . . . . . . . .

~~~sparkle~~~

I had a hair appointment this afternoon and I didn't want to drive all the way home from summer school and then back {I live on the opposite side of town}, So I headed to Target to window shop and pick up a couple of things for my trip.

As I perused the aisles I saw that they already have school supplies out,  that's right . . . . . school supplies. I didn't take a picture {mainly because I was trying to drag myself away  by quietly repeating "you don't have anywhere to put them}.  Let me ask a question - is it too early for school supplies?  It's not even July yet!

~~~sparkle~~~

I also made these super cute notebooks for my summer school kidlets.  I found the notebooks at Michael's for 50 cents, typed up to the cute tag, and then attached pencils.

2 more days of summer school and then I will be FREE!  Can't wait for San Antonio and then Washington to see my family,


3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's ever too early for school supplies! I think my home is becoming my classroom away from school...as much as I try to keep it away, I can't! Have fun on your trip!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Hobby Lobby last week and they were getting their Christmas supplies out!! That seems way too early for Christmas. Love your notebook!! The saying is great!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your notebooks are adorable! I'm sure your students loved them!

    I wanted to let you know that added your blog to my new list of blogs at Kindergarten Network. Stop by sometime and check it out when you have a chance. Be sure to let me know if I left out any details you would like to be added.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete